Standards of Conduct
All board and committee members, officers, employees, volunteers, medical staff and others working with Catholic Health Initiatives must act in accordance with the following standards of conduct:
- Exercise good faith and honesty in all dealings and transactions.
- Create a workplace that fosters community and honors and cares for the dignity, safety and well being of all persons in mind, body and spirit.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and skill among all who serve in order to provide high-quality care and safety.
- Observe all laws, regulations and policies that govern what we do.
- Maintain the integrity and protect the confidentiality of patient, resident, employee and organizational information.
- Avoid conflicts of interest and/or the appearance of conflicts.
- Use our resources responsibly.